Friday, August 8, 2008

Too much planning

Most people have absolutely no idea how much time and preparation you have to put into moving to the other side of the world. And, I’ll put it like this; it doesn’t make it any simpler that Hawaii is a part of the US. I’ve been planning this for many months now, and not until yesterday, I started to get the feeling that this might actually work out, it does seem as if things eventually will fall into place. I’m exhausted from all the planning, but hey, I know Hawaii is worth it...

I’ll just have to keep up the good work. I’ll spend the next few days’ talking to insurance companies... Sitting on hold with SU-Styrelsen... Applying for scholarships... Talking to my bank about the whole financing issue... Worrying about Expedia messing up my flight tickets... And finally, I’ll be trying to figure out whether I should move out of Norway, into Denmark, out of Denmark again 5 days later, and into the US. (And if I do, will I still be covered by the Danish health insurance when I’ll be back on holiday??) Arrrrrgggghhhh..... There should be one single phone number you could dial, and get hold of some oracle that could tell you everything. About everything. Does anyone know that number??

No comments:

Post a Comment